Confidentiality and Your Patient Record
CHOOSING WHICH ORGANISATIONS CAN VIEW YOUR RECORD
You can choose which other organisations involved in your care can view your full medical record. you can choose this on a individual organisational basis, or apply the setting across all organisations.
Speak to your GP to set your choice, or set them yourself using SystmOnline. You have the following choices:
- I'm happy for my full patient record to be viewed by health and care organisations involved in my care.
- I do not want my patient data to be viewed by health and care organisations involved in my care
- I would like to provide an extra security code, or online approval to health and care organisations involved in my care in order to view my record
HOW TO PROVIDE A SECURITY CODE OR ONLINE APPROVAL
- Receive code via text - give this code to your healthcare professional
- Receive code via email - give this code to your healthcare professional
- Approve the organisation using SystmOnline on your computer or phone